Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mock Wedding Photo Shoot

Sunday - July 25, 2010
After a few weeks of coordinating and preparation, our Mock Wedding shoot finally came to fruition.
Gathered about 5 amazing photographers from SCPC and a very talented MUA - Bella Rose, three amazing models, and two wedding dresses...our mock wedding for the day went into full swing.
Unbeknowns to me, Crystal Cove Cottages was crowded and the State Park Ranger almost did not allow us to shoot...darn the permit issue. Well, since this was not a commercial shoot and more like a trade and workshop (showed the club's membership card), we were finally allowed to shoot until sunset!
Although we had a slight delay and a short detour to the  Irvine Spectrum to meet up with the rest of the group...it worked out to our advantage. Sunset turned out to be amazing. With our slight hurdle to jump over...I think the shoot turned our really well and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

Here are a few pictures from the photoshoot and followed by a brief video as a promo tool for my photography.


I've also put together a short Wedding Video (about 30 seconds) to help promote my Wedding Photography.
Animoto has done a wonderful job with the selection of templates and music. I hope to use this as a tool to completely promote my photography, not just wedding, but a variety of others. Let me know what you think of it.


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Well, that is it for now...until our next project or photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment