Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Amazing Garden

So, I have been visiting several gardens in Southern California and today was another surprisingly amazing garden. The Earl Burns Japanese Garden located in Cal State Long Beach. Although small, about 1.3 acres, it's still an amazing garden to just visit and walk around. I was actually surprised to see the amount of people at the garden. Several people were there just enjoying the great weather SoCal offered us today, but it was also a pretty nice location to do a little bit of picture taking. I wished that there was more acreage in this garden, but it was enough to slightly satisfy my shutterbug hunger. I can't wait to see this place in the Spring when all the flowers are blooming.
I truly recommend a quick afternoon visit to this place. Amazing and it is Free to the public. Just make sure to check their website for time because of the furlough days the college employees are mandated, so it affects the garden. Here's the website: http://www.csulb.edu/~jgarden/

No comments:

Post a Comment